St. Anthony's Parish
St. Anthony’s Church was built in response to the pastoral needs of the Portuguese Community in Warwick. The Solemn Blessing and Dedication of the present St. Anthony’s Church took place on the 8th December 1957 by Bishop Robert Dehler, C.R. The name of the church, St. Anthony, reflected the devotion of the Portuguese people to St. Anthony of Lisbon.
Rev. Mariusz Łuksza is a native of Poland and attended the University of Gdansk, Poland and the School of Theology at Seton Hall University in the USA. He studied for the priesthood at Redemptoris Mater Seminary and was ordained a diocesan priest to the Archdiocese of Newark on the 29th May 2004 in the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Newark, NJ, USA.
Fr. Łuksza served at St. Stanislaus Kostka in Garfield, New Jersey in the USA before he was assigned to the Diocese of Hamilton in Bermuda.
Fr. Mariusz was installed as Pastor of both St. Anthony's Parish in Warwick and St. Joseph's Parish in Somerset on the 21st of September 2014.
PASTOR: Rev. Mariusz Łuksza
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR: Mrs. Mary Harvey
(Tuesdays and Thursdays: 10:00am - 3:00pm)
TELEPHONE: (441) 238-1784
FAX: (441) 238-5086
ADDRESS: St. Anthony's Church
(26 Middle Road, Warwick, WK 03)
P.O. Box WK 532, Warwick WK BX